The T Hotel pledges to meet fully and where possible exceed, internationally recognized standards of personal data privacy protection, in complying with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
When you visit our website, we record your visit only as a visitor and do not collect any personally identifiable information from you. On-line information collection at this web page is used for compilation of aggregate statistics on site usage. Personal data collected for specific purpose and via this website will not be used for direct marketing without your consent.
We will adhere to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance that states the purpose and use of the information collected. For more information of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, please refer to the following web site: www.pcpd.org.hk/index.html.
Kinds of Personal Data Held
In order for us to operate effectively and provide you with the best experiences with our services, we may request and collect information about you. The types of personal information that we collect and process may include, but not be limited to:
- personal details, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, date of birth and occupation
- passport details for registration, such as passport number and nationality
- payment and credit card information, such as name of cardholder and credit card number
- other information, such as company name, title, family members’ name and personal preference
Main Purposes of Keeping Personal Data
The information about you collected by means of any on-line form at this website will be used for the purposes of processing your room booking request, your other enquiries and/or requests, training, service improvement and enhancement.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
The T Hotel may share your personal data to the following parties on a need to know basis:
- Hotel and Tourism Institute, Chinese Culinary Institute, International Culinary Institute, The Dining Society and other third party service providers who process personal data on our behalf to help us administer your reservations and serve your service requests.
- Law enforcement agencies, government authorities, regulators and the court in order to comply with our legal obligations or to handle any incidents and/or claims.
The T Hotel takes all reasonable and practicable steps to protect the personal data we hold against loss, unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure.
Your Rights to the Personal Data
You have the right to request access to and correction of information held by us about you. If you wish to access, update or correct your personal data, please email to the Hotel Shift Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accuracy and Retention of Personal Data
The T Hotel has procedures in place to maintain personal data at a reasonable level of accuracy, completeness and relevancy for the purpose for which the personal data is to be used. The T Hotel aims to keep your data accurate and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to disclose all material information to us and to inform us of any errors or changes in such information.
The T Hotel will retain your personal data for so long as is necessary to enable it to fulfill the original purpose (or a directly related purpose) of collection, or any other purpose to which you have consented. Data are purged from our electronic, manual and other filing systems based on the above criteria and our internal procedures.
- BOOKING REQUEST
- About Us
- Hotel Location
- Rooms & Suites
- Spa & Leisure
- Room Reservations
- Photo Gallery
- Contact Us